Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st....2008 comes to a close




It is now Dec 1st, the beginning of Winter. >ack< Since we're planning a get-awayI was flipping through old travel pictures and found this one of Venice Italy (it's also a nice picture to look at versus a winter one). After we went we vowed to go back...it's been almost 7 years, so I think we're due. However, next year already has us booked, so I think our next trip to the land of pizza will have to be in 2010.

So, what can I expect from December ? Well we have already put up the outside lights and tree, there will be a company Christmas party, a big family turkey dinner on the 25th, our son's first Christmas, possible last minute travel to the US for work, and Christmas Specials on T.V. (Charlie Brown, The Grinch, Rudolph et al). I'm sure it will go fast and we'll all be screaming "Happy New Year!"

Even though I crapped out at the end and missed blogging the last 2 days, I think I will try to keep this trend up. Cheers to all.

1 comment:

boywonder said...

Ah Venice. M and I said we'd return one day too. It has been 14 years. Damn I'm old.