Friday, August 28, 2009

Canadian's Influence on Facebook

Looks like a 3rd year law student managed to make a change to the way Facebook deals with personal info.

Canadian Influence on Facebook

That's cool and all...but why don't people smarten up?!?!?!...JUST DON'T PUT FREAKIN' PERSONAL INFO ON SOCIAL NETWORKS !!!! duh. For GAWD SAKES...THERE IS NO MILLION DOLLAR'S TIED UP IN AN ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA...ANY EMAIL YOU GET FROM A BANK OR OTHER ASKING FOR PERSONAL DETAILS IS A SCAM !!!! WAKE UP !!!!

In my case my email address account thinks I live in Thailand, my facebook thinks I'm a Jedi who was born in 1942...there's no need to populate these sites with exactly who you are, where you live, where you work, where you went to school...if you do that you're asking to have your identity thieved...

No comments: