Thursday, August 20, 2009

Salmon - RESULT !





My first kick at the Cookbook Project 'can' was a success. As I posted yesterday, I did a Salmon with Mediterranean Flavours from Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food Cookbook. See full details on the food blog.




After a tasty dinner I figured the best way to end the night was to curl up on the couch with my laptop and watch a completely mediocre horror movie. The movie in question is The Unborn.


The movie is about a girl who is a twin (her twin died before birth being strangled by her umbilical cord). She is tormented by some evil spirit that was released during Nazi tests on Jews and has followed the same family, ultimately to her.


Lame. Also, what I can't figure is what kind of dirt did the producers have on Gary Oldman that he agreed to be in this mess.


The only redeeming quality of the movie is that the effects were cool.


Stay very far away from this movie.

No comments: