Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where can I go to rant.... ?

I'm not a negative guy. Really I'm not. However, when I discuss work, or drivers I encounter, or people in airports or planes, the anecdote is usually prefaced with " you know what pisses me off ? " I think my wife has become desensitized and barely listens to what I have to say after she hears the infamous phrase. BUT NOW, finally, I have a forum for my rants. (other than on here)

If you're like me (or the guy in the IKEA kitchen commercial) who comes home and needs to get a bunch off the chest, you can now log in and vent.

http://www.dykwpmo.com/ or "do you know what pisses me off" .com

I will probably be a featured poster on this site considering everything I see on a daily basis....

...calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean....

:)

No comments: