Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Final day at the office = Pizza and Beer

Just getting ready to shut it down for Christmas from the office. Finished off a few pieces of pizza and a beer (I bought the boys lunch....I'm such a nice guy).


Now, time to clean up the desk (ummm....that can wait) and pack my shite and get 'er done...the 'er = christmas shopping. Yes folks, I have really left it until last minute...but I have the rest of the day so that should be ok.


1 quick comment about something I saw a while ago...I'm a huge geek when it comes to Star Wars (original, not the new ones) and I saw a Death Star Lego in a store along with a Mellenium Falcon which looked super detailed and cool. I expected these to come in just over 100$...I was WAAAAAY wrong. Both were upwards of 700$. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL PAY THAT ?!?!?!?!?!


Anyway...Next post will more than likely be after Christmas....I had planned to not be in the office next week...but I just had a few bids drop on my desk...you know, business would be easy if it weren't for the customers... >wink<


Enjoy the fire !


No comments: