Thursday, December 31, 2009

Soggy Leftovers....

I made awesome Spicy Sausage Quesadillas last night...they turned out great. So I was all excited as I had the leftovers ready for my lunch today. We don't have a stove in the office so I had to use the microwave....wow does that suck...Now I have soggy quesadillas. It's so disappointing. I was pumped for these things. Mind you, they still taste good, but there's just something about the soggy texture that just lets you down.

Speaking of the office....this place seems funny when I'm the only one sitting here...that's what i get for being the boss. Well, I'm not staying late that's for sure (even though I have tons to do...why do today what you can kill a Sunday doing....wait, that's not right).

This may be the last post of the year so I leave you with these gems...






No comments: