Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ACK !

I have to get up at 4am to be at the office by 5am for a conference call with contractors on the east coast. Does this make me happy ? Ef No ! Do I want to do this ? Ef No ! Funny thing though....I'M NOT SLEEPY....

this freakin sucks and I have a feeling I'll probably fall asleep sometime around 2am and be a freakin mess most of the day

So...I figured, maybe do some surfin and a quick post about my predicament. Is it helping ? Ef No.

I'm watching my first episode of Modern Family...and in my current state I'm finding it mildly funny....does this mean I'm tired ? I hope so....

I've got nothing else on this matter...I'm just gonna bury my face in a pillow and hope for the best....I leave you with this...stupid people doing stupid things (the skateboard dudes gives me that nasty feeling in the groin area.....eesh)


No comments: