Friday, January 22, 2010

Fishing for Bacon


I always enjoy hearing about the success of my friends and family. I just recently (last night) connected with a friend I haven't seen for a number of years (we all hung out in the good ol' days of University). I knew he was a creative dude, but had no idea he had aspirations of being a writer. I chatted with him briefly on Facebook and found out he is now a published author (to awesome reviews I might add).


Michael Davie's first book, Fishing for Bacon, is a coming of age story about Bacon Sobelowski who with bad timing and all sets out to find 'the one'.


Seeing as how I just found out about this in the last 16 hours I haven't had a chance to read the book yet. But judging by the reviews it sounds like it will be an enjoyable read. (I plan to pick it up this weekend)


Click the link above for an overview and where to purchase.

No comments: