Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lazy Updates

  • Canada Wins Most Gold !
  • Pravda accuses Canada Mens Hockey Team of being on performance enhancing drugs....cause obviously that's the only way they could have won 7-3....suck it up, you lost badly.
  • I turn 40 tomorrow.....time to buy a Miata, wear tight jeans, date my secretary and do whatever it is you do when you hit mid life
  • Haven't seen Wolfman yet, and I'm wondering if I should just wait for the cheap theater...it seems to be fading fast
  • People didn't learn from the last foggy day...bunch of dummies driving too damn fast and almost rear ended some people behind me.....arrrggghhh
  • Still planning some sort of trip....Vegas ? L.A. ? Orlando ?
  • Work travel may fire up again very soon.....some interesting places on the go...New York, Shanghai, Swift Current

No comments: