Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wednesday night fun comes to an end


Tomorrow night will be the last Ball Hockey game until the fall. It's been a fun few months...not to mention it's gotten me off my ass. I'll need to find something to replace this with ( I still do the squash and Spin every second week ). I will begin running again...that's always a good one but i think I need to take it up a notch. Possibly back to the P90X. I think I'll dust it off and give it the good college try. I had done it for a small stretch and let me tell you, it's not easy. 6 days a week doing that along with the meal planning and Mr. Ripped will be knocking at the door very soon. Of course, you have to do the FULL 90 days...no cheating. We'll see how far I get. Maybe I'll make a plan to start it next Monday when I get back from Vegas. If my math is right, the 15 weeks puts me finishing around 1 week after the sequel is due....that could be fun. If the wife can lay off the hooch and sushi for 9 months, I should be able to eat better and do 1 hours worth of work out 6 days a week for 3 months....right ?....right ?

Let's see how far I can get. I'll be honest with you...I'll let you know if I slip with food or not working out...work trips will be hard...but I should be able to push through.

So....here's to crankin' it up on Monday.


No comments: