Sooo....we have about 2 or 3 episodes left of LOST and that's that. They seem to be doing a great job of whittling down the cast so that there aren't many left, but have they answered the questions ? I don't think so...(and I have a feeling they won't...for what reason ? Who knows...maybe to make a movie ? A spin off TV show ? Online Show ? Books ? Cause they have no idea ?)
Here's some that come to mind:
- What's the deal with Walt ? He was such a big deal at the beginning and his step dad even made comments about him but once he turned into 'grown up Walt' he just faded away
- We've concluded (possibly) that the candidates are there to replace Jacob...but why ? Is there a finite amount of time a person can contain evil on the island ?
- Why did smokey wait so long to start killing all the losties ? They made it seem like it would be easier if they were all in the sub and do it at once, but he could he just killed them like he did with the people at the temple.
- What's up with the four toed statue ?
- What is the island ?
- Why does Penny's father want back on the island so badly ?
- The voices in the woods explanation was lame....and why would the island keep Micheal alive to then let him spend eternity haunting the island ?
- What's the deal with the numbers ?
- Why does the island heal people ?
- What's up with Rose and Bernard ?
- Why is Desmond important ?
there's more....we'll see what happens tonight