Friday, July 2, 2010

Ten days....more or less....

It's roughly 10 days until the sequel due date. In other words, it could be any day....

Are we ready ? About as ready as we were the first time around. So, I'll just keep hangin until I get the bat-signal.

And much like with his older brother, we have nadda in the name department. I think it will be the same as it was the first time around and a decision will be made when it's time to put pen to paper. [still pushin Lando Calrissian Harvey....i'd say at's got about a .05% chance now]

I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights....but, i guess i have some experience now so i know what to expect (to a certain extent....let's cross our fingers that he's not colic)

I think the boy will be a good big brother. He seems to be good with little ones....just has to learn to be gentle.

No comments: