Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yoda


Went and saw the music of Star Wars last month. It was pretty good. I enjoyed everything about it except the 40 year old dorks who not only dressed up as Jedi...acted like them. Hey...I'm all for being a fan boy [I'm a huge Star Wars, Comic Book, Sci Fi fan boy] and I would love to own a full on Boba Fett costume...but I will never be like these dorks who show up and pretend they are Jedi and try to act cool by pulling out their kids lightsaber and waving it at another dude dressed in a stormtrooper outfit [which were cool by the way]. I was tempted to smack the dude next to me who was trying to use the force on the display of weapons and said 'the lightsaber is not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age ' - Dork

No comments: