Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

  • We had a fence building party last weekend and got the thing done in record time...I'll see if I can dig up a few pictures.
  • Because we made the new fence so beautiful...we're going to rip the other side down and redo it......yes....i'm real happy about that....i love building fences......
  • Reed is now weighing in at 8lbs 13 oz today and is a ripe ol' age of 4 weeks and a day.
  • The first 'return of the man-cation' will be in 2 weeks to Whitefish (the boys & mama will be hangin' at the lake with Gramma and Great Uncle and Aunty)
  • Freakin' busy at work...when it rains it pours...
  • Might have some work travel firing up again with trips coming to New York & Chicago.
  • I may begin seriously looking for a Loser Cruiser......i know.....i feel shame.
  • Upcoming known travel - Whitefish, Koocanusa, Kelowna, Armstrong, Sicamous, Canmore, St. Lucia.
  • Upcoming travel we're planning - Either Spain, UK, France or Italy, Napa, Quebec.
  • I will be doing camera shopping this weekend. I hope to narrow it down to a couple.

and since i have absolutely nothing to say....other than 'Hux...grow up'.....

I will leave you with this gem...(and no.....this is not me)

No comments: