Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pics from the last two weeks

As per previous post, I was in China (Beijing) for a week and on return went to Sicamous for a week of house boating and my Brother 'n' law's wedding. I've been to Beijing before and I didn't have much time to get out and see the city other than a drive past Tienanmen Square and the Forbidden City. I did spend a few hours at the Summer Palace (I had been there before but it was during winter). I did manage to eat some great meals as you can see in the pictures below. Twice we had spicy Szechaun, once was Thai and lastly was from a southern area (the name escapes me). Each time the food was fantastic. No complaints. My stomach held out until I got home......or was there something in the sausage I ate when i got home ? hmmmm.

I had never been house boating before so I had no idea what to expect. Even though the weather was crap, it was a great time. We had plenty of food, drink, good conversation and exercise chasing River around.

I would highly recommend China and BC House boating for vacations.
















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy...check, calm, clear lake....check, no fishing rod...... oh no.....fat man outdoor fathering skills... FAIL




Powell