Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Damn funny blog

In my relentless search for a good/interesting blog, I stumbled upon this one. It's called Go Away or 27/6 or something.

I found it from another blog I read....that person said this guy completes her...

I wasn't sure what that meant or what I would find, but I have to say that I actually laughed out loud at a few of the things I read....it might not be for everyone, but I sure as hell find it funny.
(it kinda makes me think of the time I had email exchanges with the African million dollar email scam...I was having a great time responding to this guy who wanted my passport info etc and I just strung him along trying to get him to send me money....some people thought I was being dumb....I thought I was being funny...humor is in the eye of the beholder i guess)

enjoy the blog...the first one made me laugh out loud with " Also, as it is probably far more acceptable for men in West Virginia to hold guns than hands, I will assume the term 'shooting me in the face with your .32' is not a euphemism "

The missing cat one is freakin funny too.

No comments: