Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What the....where have you been ???

Wow...what the hell....no new posts in, like, three months....that's shameful...
so,,,what has kept me so busy ?
Not a whole hell of a lot really....
I'm still workin the new gig (so far so good.....)
I went to Chicago (Gotham City) and Vegas a week ago for a couple trade shows...
right now, just fighting a cold...
It's been pretty frakin boring recently....
BUT
Stampede begins in a week....that's usually good for a laugh or two.
I'll do my best to put something worth reading up (i know.....you've heard that before...but this time I really mean it)


1 thought before I leave....
I went and saw Prometheus...and while I liked it thought it was ok...it was so full of holes it was like swiss cheese
I'm sorry Mr. Lindoff, but your script was.....not good....
I had such high hopes for this movie....for the return of Mr Scott....the whole idea of possibly a horror in space again....but no....just a slapped together flick with so many 'huh?' moments it was a eye roller when it was done...(please don't screw up Blade Runner)
examples ?
there are so many....one obvious one is the fact that in this future where they have science to create AI, and that weirdo surgical machine, it still used STAPLES to patch up the wacky C section (um...they don't use them now let alone in the future)....which happened...and no one seemed to notice....or care....yet alarms were going off and there was all that blood and screaming...AND A FREAKIN ALIEN BABY IN THE ROOM !!!!
Also, the fact that the two dudes got lost in the maze when they had the high tech mapping gear that never lost contect with them and they never lost contact with the ship...wtf??
I could go on, but if you've seen the movie you probably saw most of them...

anyway...let's hope Batman can live up to the hype....

laters

No comments: